If your hair stylist told you there were 5 things you could do to get the best hair cut or color you’d love to know what they were … wouldn’t you? How about the 5 secrets to having the best vacation ever? Or, the five most important things to do to raise a brilliant and adoring child (oh, if there were only five!). Well, we can’t give you any parenting advice. But we can tell you the five things that Sycamore Kitchens owner Bruce Roth wants you to know before your kitchen remodel.
1) Think about what you like and dislike about your current kitchen.
2) Think about what kind of appliances you want and need.
3) Think about your style – not just what you like, but what you want to live with. Our Kitchen Portfolio gives you some ideas and we have hundreds of more pictures in our design center in Newtown, PA. Stop by 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays or 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday to take a look. Schedule an appointment by calling 215-968-8985 or filling out our design consultation request form.
4) Create a wish list of features. You might put them in order from most to least important. This will help you make important decisions if you have to prioritize to fit a budget.
5) And speaking of budget … think about how much you want to invest in your home.
If you aren’t sure where you stand on these aspects of kitchen design, don’t worry. Sycamore Kitchens will help you through every step of the design process.